Thursday, December 07, 2006

turning over a new leaf...

hello again...

i have made my resolution...as of January 1st 2007, i will make sure that i will update my blog at LEAST once a week...

currently, i am in a situation whereby the excitement of the experience is so overwhelming that i do not want anything to interfere...i still do cook for my parents daily but the upkeep of the blog will be on hold...as like all my other 'experiences' before, everything is short lived...i dont know how long 'my muse' will be with me this time but one thing for certain, 'he' has definitely been and is still an inspiration...i cannot wait to 'see' him again...time seems to fly all the time...can't it be in slo-mo?

Future blog updates:

1. Recipes
2. Ingredients and grocery list(K.I.V)
3. My utensils and wish list
4.My library list / Reading list

So hope to see you soon...

Thank you for reading my blog

No comments: