Thursday, September 24, 2009

Zodiac Cake : Year of the Dog


I got a request from a returning client for a cake for her friend who was born in the year of the Dog. Over our conversation I told her I could make cartoon like figures for dogs, with reference to the cake I made for the year of the Rat. Then I thought I would like to make something different, still in the doggie theme. So instead, I opted for a Dog jumping out of a peach tissue in a tubular box ( the cake)! This particular cake set came with 18 small cuppies, with matching designs taken from the 'wrapper' part of the tubular box and with the letter 'M' for the birthday girls initials!

Please wait for the opening of my shop, scheduled for mid-year of 2010! Thanks for visiting my blog and supporting theworkingdapur!

More photos on my flickr!

2 comments:

pheedom said...

Hey smokey kitchen

That one looks awesome!
Can you do a cake with figurines of bride and groom on top of the wedding cake?

daddy's kitchen angel said...

Hello Mr. Phee,

Yes , I can! Email me your inquiries ya. All emails to theworkingdapur@yahoo.com

Thanks so much for your interest in theworkingdapur!