Wednesday, July 25, 2007

happy birthday to me...

it was my birthday yesterday...this year, there was no grand celebration, and i refused the dinner invitation, had bread and butter instead...but for once, for as long as i can remember, i actually felt calm and fulfilled...

so what did i do?

8 am woken up by my dad
9 am at the office, busy
1.15 pm had bread for lunch
chilled and read till
6.15 pm was at starbucks in queensbay mall got some hugs
8.30 pm at home watching tv

yes, that was my birthday...

you see, the thing is, i wanted to bake my birthday cake, but there were NO eggs!!! and the calm and collected and fulfilled thing i was talking about, is this, i didnt get pissed even though i measured al the ingredients... :-)

well, i feel wiser already, besides i got the best hug ever :-) and i will be baking today...

maybe i will get some love for myself soon...

pay attention to the next para :

'Tomorrow onwards, I will punctuate and capitalise properly.'

I read this article about how a blog actually reveals the owner's character, and I shall reveal mine as is, with capitals and all.
So till then..

No comments: