Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Chocolate Cupcakes With MIlk Chocolate Ganache

Chocolate Cupcakes With Dark Chocolate Ganache

My Valentines by theworkingdapur

Well, thank you for your support and order love, which gave me this idea! Someone wanted me to make truffles or pralines, and I was like 'Dude, thats not my forte, but I could make you something, since cakes are always comforting and chocolates are always welcomed'. He was like 'Ok'.

So I made petit fours, covered in milk, white and dark chocolate, heart shaped of course , about 220 in total. They were packed in a box, and passed of as chocolates. I made extra hearts to give to my friends today, well is it the 14th of February is it not? People were like 'oh ing, and aah ing' . I got a rush from that, trust me. Well to those who got my hearts, heheheh, enjoy and a Happy Valentines Day to you! ( Those who did noy, e-mail me to order ya!)

P/S: I would do these heart petit fours any time. The lovelies are the size of a mini cupcake, abour 2cm...imagine my joy of coating 220 pieces. Hehehehhe..

No comments: