Thursday, March 27, 2008

the unblogging blogger

I have been getting e-mails asking where have I been, what have I been up to, whether or not I still bake and etc. Well, thank you for your e-mails and notes of concern, yes, I still do bake and do take orders, mostly normal cupcakes without any fancy decorations, just swirls and flat tops, so I decided not to post them. It would be boring for both readers and me. Till I get any order out of the ordinary, I won't be posting that much anymore. E-mail me your requests or orders at my yahoo account.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

order for 5th of july...hehehe...seeeeee....musicians do pay attention...wei i think your cupcake wit the bunny on top is cool...keep up the good work...c ya around and take care...byez...

Anonymous said...

yor poppa said....i felt in love wit you becos the cupcakes look likes me....hahahhhad.cok kodok ada tak dlm version cupcake?

Anonymous said...

hey poppa...i love u! for you, i will try to make cucur badak in the form of cupcakes!