Saturday, August 16, 2008

it has been a long, long while...

Sometimes I just tend to forget. I forgot to do something, I forgot to buy something, I forgot about my bag of hazelnuts (!) but I did not forget about my blog. I have been busy.

My new work schedule meant more work and longer hours in the office..sigh...sigh..sigh..same hours in the kitchen meeting orders, experimenting new recipes and way lesser and sometimes no time even to update my blog.

Was away sometime in July, no photos yet even on my flickr, and I know I am not supposed to use that as a reason but I swear its valid. Many things has happened these past few months and I can say, theworkingdapur is here to stay! (so cliche!) Anyway, I will be posting and blogging regularly starting the month of August ( fasting month again, and how soon...) and start taking orders for Raya already.

I will be away from the 20th till the 27th of August. Till then...

1 comment:

Lynette G. said...

Hi you said to email your yahoo account but i can't seem to find it in your blog.
i'd like to order cupcakes for my grandfather's birthday on the 10th of october. i'd like to know how much and where i can collect and things of that sort. so can you please reply me as soon as possible? send me an email on missy_rebellyn@hotmail.com.
Thanks.