Thursday, May 14, 2009

A party in the garden...


Bukit Dumbar, a small hill, is usually a meeting place mainly for both the health conscious oldies ( no offence Daddy) (where they share their intimate secrets of cholesterol levels and latest blood sugar readings) and the young!

So, when group of morning walkers decided to organize a breakfast party ( how appropriate!) as a tribute to mothers who walk in the area, I got an order for cupcakes and seized the opportunity to make more roses for all the mothers there. Besides, garden themed events always, have me go crazy with flowers. No excuses right? So I decided the most appropriate flower would be the 'bunga mawar', a garden rose, miature insize. In comparison to what I did for the orders for Mother's Day, these roses seem so adorably cute and sweet. The color was a mixture of bits of pink ( many shades) and bits of white. On some petals, the pinks were obvious, while others had white petals with streaks of pink.

Individually cased, and dedicated to all mothers!

2 comments:

T.Myra said...

Hmmmpppp.............Imran is right!!!! Ur cup cakes looks lovely dear.
BTW, sorry I'm Myra. His sister. Heard a lot about u. I will add u on facebook if u don't mind?

So if he bully you, you can complain to me ya! Lol......

daddy's kitchen angel said...

Hello!

Thanks so much! Yeah, do add me on fb!