Sunday, January 27, 2008

Muffins...

Who doesn't love a muffin?

MIlk and Chocolate Muffins


I decided to make these instead of my normal Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins because, firstly I have made a chocolate based one before making this and I personally thought, why not for a change. Its moist and studded with chips!

Chocolate Almond Muffins


This and its batch were ordered by the kitchen angel's daddy... What Dad ordered was: Something chocolatey, nutty and not too sweet. So I formulated this with almond flour . chocolate powder, chopped chocolate and scattered almond slices on top, for visual effect with close relation to the main ingredient of course.

Today's pride: Onion and Cheese Muffins



On a muffin making whim, I decided to have tonnes of onion and cheddar in them, making them ( consumption of two muffins for a meal) my pride for the day. Salty, peppery with onion bits, chunks of cheese, got good reviews!

No comments: