Wednesday, February 11, 2009

being 'mum'...


Yellow Mums
Nothing like yellow flowers. I just realized, I like doing yellow flowers, they seem so happy, so sunny so smiley and non complicated. Unless a client requests for a specific color theme, I always suggest yellow. But I personally do not wear any yellow. ;-) No wonder.. ;-)

Another personal favorite color, which is technically not a color is white. My other favorite is black you see. ;-) White flowers evoke calmness, which I just get the sense of, as I shape petal by petal to perfection. They look pretty too.

White 'Peaceful' Mum

You might think mums are my favorite, but not quite. I love white orchids. Tonnes of them, single stem, one flower, etc. I just love them. I love getting them as a bouquet, no guys seem to get this though (hint hint, hint hint , wink wink! ;-) )They are gorgeous, will try experimenting next time, but will leave you with my whimsical mums.

Button Mums

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Simply divine. What r you suing as the cream? Buttercream or fresh cream? look so smooth..
All the best.. u have great talent!

daddy's kitchen angel said...

Thank you. Its my special diet request cream! Some people are too health conscious for real buttercream. So I give them the option of having a royal icing swirl, which is hard, to cover the top of the cake, so no extra butter or sugar is consumed. When they wanna eat the 'frosted' cupcake, they just remove the swirl. Hehehehe... my invention! Hehehee....