Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweetpeas : My pinch flowers : Oh well, swell!


On this very solemn Sunday, I made these pinch flowers just to distract myself, They were just simply arranged a top a fondant covered mini cakes, cupcakes actually. Named them the 'Oh well, swell' just because I am just totally frustrated with the attitude of people around me. So I just say, 'Oh well, swell!!!' and smile.

These were made for a customer as a sample order. ;-)

My current creative drive is still on course though, thank God! and I am in no means of creating burnt cakes with black frosting, black gum flowers or black anything ( thought of it though!).

Just need to sexy-fy my cakes and myself and just be happy! I got myself new fondant toys yesterday, and boy! they made me happy and giggly all night ( gave the impression of being on something ;-) ) For all its worth, I am happy on this really solemn Sunday! Have a good week all!

No comments: