Sunday, February 01, 2009

'hello naomi enchanted garden' wannabe cupcakes, dubbed theworkingdapur's 'Garden Friends'


This has got to be the longest blog title I have ever posted!

As all may know, hello naomi is an artist that has truly inspired me in more ways than one. I have been following her works, but never had I the courage to actually imitate her gorgeous works of art, till today that is.

Yesterday, I sent her an e-mail to grant me permission to follow her Enchanted Garden cupcakes, and gratefully, permission was granted, and off to the kitchen I went. I was pleased, they were nothing as nice as hers, but it was nice, and I got the 'oooh-s and aah-s', which was fine for me.


Hello naomi, thank you so much for your inspirational cupcakes! Thank you for letting me do it!

theworkingdapur's version below:


{}"

Hello naomi's cupcakes titled 'Enchanted Garden' lies at the link below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hello_naomi/3234902308/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi miz cupcake..Your site here makes me hungry la...hehe..anyways you have new recipes now i noticed..cool...u keep up the good work n take care..all the best..n thanks for sending me the site update sms...byez..sivan.